The Ramp Group, a local digital UX agency, is co-hosting an event on Wednesday with ...
MELDING BRAND, DESIGN AND INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE
I’m Jason Levine at Perfect Pixels, an award winning Creative Director / UX Designer with a branding and information architecture background based in Seattle. I’m currently seeking select assignments for interactive projects. I also teach at the University of Washington usability, interactive design and web strategy. My previous work includes projects for Virgin, All Recipes, T-Mobile, Ford, Microsoft, Chemistry.com and ABC Television, among others.
- Combining psychology, brand and strategy with interactive design
- Designing online and mobile user experiences that deliver on performance, user engagement, and revenue metrics
- Focus on user-centered design principles and methodology
- Brand strategy and social media marketing
- Leading teams to produce quality service and output