The Ramp Group, a local digital UX agency, is co-hosting an event on Wednesday with ...
CareOregon case study
Posted on February 10th, 2011
Last week we launched CareOregon’s new website. The process included user surveys, usability tests, creating user personas, brand exploration, editorial, photography selection, sitemap and wireframing, and design. You can view the video below to hear more about the various deliverables.
The design was targeting to improve the level of user engagement and efficiency in users reaching their intended content. The following stats were pulled for CareOregon’s new site comparing the month since the launch and the previous year’s numbers for the same time period (2/7/10 to 3/5/10 and 2/7/11 to 3/5/11):
- +34.88% improvement in new visits
- -34.44% reduction in bounce rate
- +34.18% improvement in time spent on the site
- +10.46% improvement on the number of pages viewed per user
- +38.36% improvement on visitors sourced by search engines
- +35.77% on new visitors
- .02%of users relied on search (65th most visited page was search results). Previous: 10.1% , the 9th most visited page)
Check out this SlideShare Presentation. You can hit the Play button to hear the voice over: